The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha announced the results of Class 10 examinations today, May 7.Students can check out their results from the official website, bseodisha.ac.in
This year, while 429 students secured 100 per cent result, 36 schools have reported nil/zero results.
PASS PERCENTAGE THIS YEAR
- Odisha Class 10th pass percentage of regular students is 77.35 per cent
- This year, 0.39 per cent students have secured above 90 per cent marks; last year, 0.48 per cent had secured over 90 per cent marks
- 68,009 got B2 grade (60 per cent-70 per cent) in the exams
- 39,252 students got B1 grade (70 per cent-80 per cent)
- 15,689 got A2 grade (80 per cent-90 per cent)
- 1,715 students got A1 grade (above 90 per cent)
BSE ODISHA HSC 10TH RESULTS 2018: HERE’S HOW TO CHECK
- Go to the official website, bseodisha.ac.in
- Click on the link available on the official website of BSE Odisha
- Enter your roll number and other necessary details
- After submitting the same, BSE Odisha HSC 10th results will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout for future use
Over 5.90 lakh students sat for BSE HSC 10th exam at various centres.
BSE ODISHA 10TH RESULTS ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES:
ABOUT BSE ODISHA:
The Board of Secondary Education was established in the year 1953 through a state Assembly Act i.e. ‘Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953.’
Its duties and jurisdiction involve the development of curriculum, supervision in the implementation of state academic policies and conducting examinations for the purpose of evaluating the students at the higher secondary level.
For any query regarding BSE Odisha HSC 10th result, students can visit the official website, bseodisha.ac.in